Our seva kirana team has conducted several free health camps across many regions in Karnataka.
Our Major free health camps
- Mysore : Around 10,000 people of 10 surrounding villages were given free health check up and medicines 2015.
- Laggere : Around 2500 people of nearby slum people were given free health check up and medicines. 2015
- Hundreds of children have received free spectacles by Sharada rotary health care 2015 and 2016.
- Over 170 women are under free treatment after the cancer detection through free cancer screening test conducted by Karnataka cancer society, 2015-2016
- Bi annual dental and vision screening are done by Sharada rotary health care. 300 cataracts and 200+ spectacles to both young and old.
We would like to thank all the doctors, support staff and hospitals who have partnered with us in serving the poor communities.
Our Health care Partners
- Sharada Rotary health care
- Rangadore memorial hospital
- Karnataka cancer society
- SVYM – mysore
- Rotary clubs Bengaluru